Hi again,

Thanks to all for the suggestion, on MMS for malaria, etc., but I seem to
recall that several years ago there were those on the list who said that CS is
effective, as prevention and cure for malaria.  Can somebody recall other
comments?  I'm now a little confused?

About MMS, isn't this an organic form of sulfur, similar to DMSO?  Or am I
mistaken?  How would one take the MMS?  Would DMSO also work?  Please help me
out on this, since I'm anticipating travel to a malarial area.

Reid
In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.