  From: wndb...@aol.com<mailto:wndb...@aol.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:33 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>sun exposure rash

  In a message dated 3/31/2008 4:59:58 P.M. Central America Standard T,
bobl...@cablespeed.com<mailto:bobl...@cablespeed.com> writes:
    Subject: Re: CS>psoriasis

    > I saw the dermatologist today for a red rash on my arms and legs,
    > and other
    > skin problems.  He said that the red rash spots are actually growths and
    > they will never go away because the rash is the result of long
    > hours in the
    > sun years ago.  Skin damage.  Faith G.

  Very interesting ......   (ain't that what Henry Gibson always said, on
"Laugh In"??).

  My typical teenage granddaughter had a problem with psoriasis on her elbows,
and we applied CS (as suggested by a friend), and it cleared her up within a
matter of about two weeks. It DOES work!  After leaving off some 2 months or
so, there were some minor reoccurrences, but a "light coat" solved that.   She
has had no problems since!

  BTW .... I am new to the group, and really find your information forum
terrific.   I have been taking colloidal silver orally for about a year now
(about two ounces a day), and it has made a generally good  improvement on my
overall health.  Although I do suffer from terminal kidney disease (on daily PD
dialysis), and awaiting a transplant, the Good Lord willing, my overall health
has improved immensely.

  Plan to stick around for a while .... I hope I don't irritate y'all too much!

  Steve Mungie
  Alabama
  wndb...@aol.com<mailto:wndb...@aol.com>

http://hometown.aol.com/wndbear/index/<http://hometown.aol.com/wndbear/index/>

  Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home<http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001>.