thank you CS FAM

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:  I suppose you based your calculation on an actual
5000 ppm product.

Personally I'm skeptical of that claim of the product.

Anyway, Brooks determined that 5ppm is more than sufficient for all
that he's tested for (dosage ppm not blood ppm).

I trust everything Brooks comments on.

Chuck

"When the Black Mass goes awry, stay away from the cult leader.
Enraged demons always go for the pompous.