> Hi !< Now that sounds like a good idea to clear the sinuses, Can CS be
> put in a pan maybe with a little pure water and steamed lightly to
> breathe the mist ?

Hi Barb,

You can't get CS into you that way. Heating/boiling the water causes
water vapor (a gas) to leave the surface. It then condenses as it cools
and you see and breathe the steam now, several inches away. The only
problem is the silver is left behind entirely in the pan.

This is how you purify water by distillation; you evaporate water,
condense it on a cooler surface, and collect the condensate.

The nebulizers, either ultrasonic or mechanical, break the water up
into very tiny droplets, which are small enough to float. You breathe
them in and can get the silver that way. The difference is the water
doesn't evaporate between the time it leaves the resevoir and enters
your body. Works much better! <grin>

Some ultrasonic humidifiers make good nebulizers, too.

Be well,

Mike D.