Attitude is everything.  Try reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle.  It is
fabulous.  Faith g.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:59 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Food Irradiation Plot = List rules

  On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:05 AM, faith gagne <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:

    But I do have to mention that Ode (and others) sometimes posts volumes.
Why is that any different?  Just curious.  Faith G.

  I think there's  big difference between straying off topic here or posting a
brief message and then taking it over to the proper list and someone who
deliberately posts screeds and screeds of off topic stuff, has previously
refused to stop doing it and when people ask him to take it to the PROPER  LIST
simply says 'hit delete'.

  There is a list specifically set up for this kind of thing. I choose not to
be on it. I choose not to be bombarded with this stuff. When someone says in
effect 'Tough - I'm bombarding you anyway, whether you like it or not. I'll
take away your choice and stuff your inbox full my concerns and make you
download them as the price for staying on this group' - I find that rude in the
extreme. When you consider that there is a list set up for this I find it
totally inexcusable.

  Kirsteen