I am not sure there will be another false flag attack. The whistle keeps getting blown on them now by those in the know, so they have to cancel them. Of course there is still the matter of the missing A bomb from the 6 that was shipped to Louisana "by mistake". But I think too many people know about it for them to be able to get by using it domestically. It is likely that they will simply use the coming economic collapse to declare martial law.

Marshall

kmilkow...@cfl.rr.com wrote:
Well when martial law is put into affect after the next 9/11 false flag attack, and they come to load you on a train to take you to a fema "happy camp" at least you were warned about it.
Kurt
---- Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:
Boy you sure like diatribes.

While I do not support irradiation of *anything*

it is a far cry from this kind of fear mongering, "it has to be a plot" mentality that you are advocating.

Maybe I should hit the delete button more.