From: "Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC"
Sent: Apr 21, 2008 1:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Power supply (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I have 8 Power supplies I think they are new, from some computer equipment given to me.
They are PWR203-W  110 - 240 V AC Freq 50/60 Hz single phase  in and 48 V DC out at 330 watts Level 5 on out put , FUJITSU DENSO LTD.

They would be good for CS if I could figure how to trigger them on and where to pick up out put.
I am interested in only keeping 2 if I can figure them out the others I would give away.
But first I need to see if they are good or not (look new).
I found them on net, but have not found a wiring diagram,  I  need a wiring diagram to check them out.

  Bob

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour