To: gmetrop...@aol.com
Sent: 4/22/2008 11:46:16 PM
Subject: CS>daughters infected wisdom tooth

My 22 y.o. daughter is dealing with an infected wisdom tooth with a cyst
pocket. The tooth can not be extracted until the infection is resolved. She
would llike to use natural antibiotics. What protocol would be most effective?
MMS,oregano oil,colloidal silver,homeopathics? Orally, topically? dosage?
I can only afford to deal with the one she's having a problem with but assume I
will be told they all have to come out.
I had to abort my MMS trials after 3 weeks and getting to 22drops /d when I
vomitted. The vomitting wasn't an issue but the continual stomach irritation
after consumption was. No matter how much I took I had constant upper burning
stomach pain preventing sleep etc. It has been 2 weeks and I'm still trying to
restore balance. My chronic lyme systems remain unchanged.

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL
Autos.