Rowena, antibiotics are ok to use in certain instances but I always tell people to use a probiotic plus lots of magnesium. anti biotic actually means against Life, they are all made from molds and or fungus.
Mary
-------------- Original message from "Rowena" <new...@aapt.net.au>: --------------

My homeopath who uses the Interro system told me that sometimes, in an emergency, it is as well to use the antibiotics, and then deal with any damage later when out of danger.  Sort of mop up the mess once you are well enough.

  Many
althernative people wouldn't be caught dead using an
antibiotic, but sometimes they might just end up that
way.