Do we just live with Arthritis or is there help??

Problem: Arthritis....Has gotten  Worse. Swelling of index finger due to injury
a few years ago.
I suspect a calcium deposit from the injury,as there is an enlarged spot near
joint. Good health other than that.

Tried CMO  a little over a 40 days ago and have seen some improvement.
I use DMSO , MSM locally,once or twice a day. Bonswelley cream (spelling ??) at
night.
My wife and I have been on the Glucosamine,Chondroitin,MSM,Hyaluronic Acid
product.
for years. I take selenium, several fish oil caps. Quercetin & Bromelain for
digestion and sinus problem
CS couple times daily  .Ground Flax Seed for Breakfast .

Question 1 >I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS FOUND ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP DE SOLVE
A CALCIUM DEPOSIT,
 REDUCE SWELLING or cure   Arthritis in a fingers.

Question 2 > CMO. Does one need to repeat CMO and how often.
George Knoll
Stuttgart, AR.
geoe...@ipa.net