dr. harris' CS sure is a LOT cheaper (although i suspect he's had to
increase the shipping charge).  a retired pharmacist, he probably doesn't
need to make the kind of money it takes for a younger person to live and
grow a business.

dr. harris' site is still up but we haven't heard from him in awhile here
that i know of and someone was wondering what's up with that... as do i.
you out there doc?

http://www.rharrisinc.com/products.html

he puts some peroxide in his CS.  i've never tried his product, but
recommended him to someone for a source and she is very pleased with the CS
and dr. harris. she had autoimmune hepatitis cured with CS, enzymes, juices
in mexico by the infamous "dr." donnebach or something like that after
official medicine failed and gave up and needed affordable CS to continue
with for quite awhile.