Magnesium oil is dried Nigari
Make your own, I do.
mary
-------------- Original message from "Rowena" <new...@aapt.net.au>: --------------

That's right, Faith.  Most of the water evaporates and leaves behind - stuff.
This water plus stuff is condensed now.
There is some water, and as much of the stuff as it will hold, rather than a diluted form with stuff plus a lot of water.
If they evaporated any more water, the stuff would, I suppose, precipitate and you would have powder or whatever.
But if they stop evaporating it when it is a saturated solution, you get as much of the stuff as possible in as little of the water as is necessary to keep it in solution.
It is only when it has had water evaporated off that it is condensed.
Like your tin of condensed milk, a lot of the water has dissapeared into thin air and you are left with - stuff, thick runny stuff.

Rowena
----- Original
I looked at the Global Light Network's article on magnesium oil,  and they say that their product is ocean water in its most condensed form.  There is no oil in it at all.  The water is so condensed that an oil-like viscuosity is the result.

I don't understand this.  I thought that 'condensed' water, ocean or otherwise, would evaporate.  Faith G.