Hi Connie:

I don't want to be too harsh, but...

Molecula silver appears to be just a silver nitrate.

It tests at 250 PPM for nitrates, and has a PH level 1.64.

Actual measureable silver content is less than 1 part per million.

Watch out for any silver product with a low PH, because it will usually either
be a silver citrate or silver nitrate, neither of which can be described
honestly as being "molecular", most of which ( but not Molecula ) can quickly
cause argyria.

"Dennis Richard became so impressed with the Molecula Silver that he began
selling it a few weeks ago."

*nods as usual, umm humm*

"For anyone with a degenerative condition, certainly including cancer, it is
best to take the Molecula Silver in tandem with the MMS. Dennis now offers a
"starter kit"

*ummm humm*

Obviously, the molecula silver must not be very effective if one must use the
MMS with it.  Both of these substances need to be studied independently of each
other.  These guys need to stop confusing people.

The makers claim that the silver has been reduced to a size so small that it
can no longer be identified as silver.

If this is true, then the silver must have been reduced using plasma or
implosion technology and rendered it into pure energy.  And if that were true,
then one would need to use a crystal to act as a stabilizing transducer.

This is not out of the realm of feasibility.  However, the fact that their
product is loaded with nitrates tells me that this isn't very likely.  There
are only a handful of people walking around that have the knowledge to do such
scientific feats, and they aren't talking.

AND IT IS DEFINATELY NOT "nano-particle"... Why?  Because we can measure those,
and they state that their silver is in a non-measurable form.  So which is it?
Magically small silver particles existing in a quantum state, or nano-crystals?
 It can't be both.

It's most likely just a homeopathic form of silver nitrate.

The big problem I have with groups such as the ones quoted, is that they are
very quick to jump on the latest bandwagon ( and of course start selling it ).

You really need to study silver for years before claiming any type of authority
on it.  And you ha better know what a nano-crystal is before talking about it.

But, using Molecula silver won't hurt you, provided you like to consume
nitrates for no reason.

You have to watch out for the "marketing placebo effect", which seems to be
even more powerful than the standard placebo effect.

The product is illegally labeled, as well.

With that kind of lack of integrity?  Well, not the kind of folks I like to
hang around with.

( look at all of the cure claims which resulted from the viral marketing of Sea
Silver...  it took a long time for that rollercoaster to crash )

Kind Regards,

Jason