Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Do not know if the engine will ever see any of the silver as the plate
Will be making a form of Hydrogen gas, it is called Brown's gas as it
will also have
Oxygen with it. Some of the Silver may get carries away to engine, I do
not know.
The extra Oxygen and fuel means you have to trick your car into running
leaner.
The interesting fact is that with a Hydrogen Generator on an Old Vintage
car
The hydrogen makes the gas burn so completely that an old (1950's ) car
could
Pass today's California emission requirements (or so I have read in
numerous places).
I do not believe every thing I read but am interested enough to try it
out as
The costs are cheap enough especially when I do it my self.
I have run the water injection on my boat engines with great success and
am looking for
Either a different water injection system or in combination with the
hydrogen.
When I run the water injection I put several ounces of CS in the
distilled water
to make sure nothing grows in it, water injection allows you to advance
timing with out knock.
When you have a twin 318 engines in a 28 foot boat and only get 1 to
1.25 miles
Per gallon I need all the help I can get. I got a 40% increase in fuel
economy
With the water injection. Enough as this does not apply directly to our
group,
But it may give some in our groups some ideas to check out and save some
money.
Money is getting real tight with current fuel prices. If any one has
questions
Or wants to continue this write me direct. NOTE I am no dummy as I test
engines
On a Dynamometer for a living and have a wealth of experience (30 years)
both personally
And with others.
Bob