Water distiller (UNCLASSIFIED)HI Robert:

I prefer using a PWT meter, such as one offered by Hanna Instruments.

I prefer to start with water that tests at 0.3 uS.

I test the water before I add the water to the container, after the water is
placed in the container, and then after the silver electrodes are added to the
container.

I won't use distilled wtaer that reads 1.0 uS or greater.

I also test the PH of the distilled water.

If the PH is too far away from 7.0, or if I can't get a stable reading on the
PH, I get suspicious ( one must use a calibrated digital PH meter, and not
papers ).  I might then re-ozonate the water, as I suspect that it might be
possible that the water is contaminated with dissolved plastics.

Dissolved plastics may not register on a PWT or TDS meter.

Best Regards,

Jason