To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:21 AM
Subject: CS>dog with lymph cancer

My neighbor has a sick dog just diagnosed with cancer, in the lymph around the neck. He was throwing up everything when she took him in. The vet is very happy to do chemo etc, but she does not want to pursue that route. I am going down to give him some silver water and see if he can tolerate that, and what happens after. He is a pretty sick dog.

any input?  Thanks.

kathryn