and "Lyme" disease is chronic toxemia..With our entrenched "germ theory" monomorphic view, the deep understanding of disease is lost, which sells pharmaceuticals that set the stage forĀ  degenerativeĀ  symptoms....To heal Lyme, is to understand disease...

Shep
MS is end stage lyme disease.

Kurt
---- chaha <ch...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

We just got back from a party where I talked to a woman I've known for years who has had MS for about 7  years.  She was forwarded an article alerting her to look into wheat gluten/celiac disease for being the cause of MS.  Two days after she found out about it, on March 28th of this year, she began following the diet on http://www.msrecoverydiet.com/.  Now almost 2 months later she has so much more mobility, used to take naps now has too much energy for it, has lost weight in her stomach area (she's quite thin).  My friend has her PhD in nutrition and teaches at a local community college and at a local medical school (UT Southwestern).  She will be presenting her findings this Wed. to the medical school.  She wants her old MRI's there.  Although she is greatly improved, she said it's not time yet to do another MRI for comparison.  As a nutritionist, she couldn't believe her ailment w
as staring her in the face but remembered the Hippocrates quote "Let they food by they medicine and they medicine by thy food".   I hope the word gets out to the many people suffering from this disease that's considered neurological.  How many other neurological disorders are caused by wrong food choices?

Cindy

http://www.msrecoverydiet.com/
Their book explains that there are five common trigger foods that can set off the symptoms of MS--dairy, grains containing gluten, legumes, eggs and yeast. Yet because MS is such a complex disease, other foods may also be the culprits. The MS Recovery Diet explains the background, science and development of this diet in one source for the first time, and shows readers how to pinpoint their specific problem foods and sensitivities.