As if David or anyone has any idea what reality is. Please explain gravity if you're the master of reality,or why a refrigerator magnet can cling endlessly without any power source. Why does light slow down when it enters water only to speed up upon exiting? Don't these examples go against the theory of quantum mechanics? While your at it please explain time for us? Has any of us ever seen an atom? If I used the same logic for CS I'd be a smurf...by now, well supposedly...
Shep
David,
 Thanks! For injecting some reality into this discussion.
sol

da...@alchemysa.com.au wrote:

 healthiest and most economical to make distilled,add ionic  minerals, erase the memory and magnetize
That's what I would do if I had the equipment. However, I would ...  erase the memory, magnetize,..

Sorry but I think this is just total nonsense.  Don't fall for this fantasy or waste your time worrying that your water is somehow 'inferior' or is 'dead'. There is absolutely no credible proof that water can be magnetized or has a memory.

Google 'magnetised water myths' or 'scams' or 'hoaxes' and you'll find plenty of perfectly reasonable explanations about this junk science.
http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magwatscams.html

Water is either pure or impure. If its unpleasent or has gone 'off' then thats simply because its got impurities or bacteria in it, not because its lost its 'energy' or some other bogus characteristic.