forwarded. Please forward.

The fear machine is dissing vitamins and supplements on a daily basis now to
soften up the unknowing public to accept Codex Alimentarius.  The Codex is
being pushed by multi-national drug companies and their hope is that more
people will be forced into taking toxic drugs to solve their health issues.
This is real. Canada's health freedom is already under severe attack from their
version of the FDA. The FDA has, for years, been the junk yard bulldog for Big
Pharma & the AMA. Clinics using alternative therapies have been shut down in
daylight raids with guns drawn. It is not important that some of these clinics
have had outstanding success in restoring health. Their "crime" was that they
used non-toxic, no drug therapies.

This is the reality that you'll never see reported in mainstream media. And
now, all those supplements you've taken for years, are "on the table."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=451097355502728465&q=codex&ei=y7wMSNyBE4mSrwLtzYCoBA

    We Become Silent - The Last Days Of Health Freedom
- 28 min - Apr 6, 2006
www.welltv.com  - www.welltv.com

  (156 Ratings)  Rate:
International award-winning filmmaker Kevin P. Miller of Well TV announced the
release of a new documentary about the threat to medical free...all »

International award-winning filmmaker Kevin P. Miller of Well TV announced the
release of a new documentary about the threat to medical freedom of choice. 'We
Become Silent: The Last Days of Health Freedom' details the ongoing attempts by
multinational pharmaceutical interests and giant food companies — in concert
with the WTO, the WHO and others — to limit the public’s access to herbs,
vitamins and other therapies. 'We Become Silent’ is narrated by Dame Judi
Dench, the noted UK actress who has won multiple Golden Globe awards, an Oscar,
and a Tony for her on-stage work, in addition to dozens of other honors
throughout her prestigious career.«