I am forwarding/reposting this to the list for future possible references.  For
some reason, when I hit reply it only went to Craig.
Rowena

Also, propolis.

There is a gum from trees in Greece that they suck; it is also being made into
sweets but I can't for the life of me remember the name right now.  someone
else might.
Here we are: mastic:
Mastic Gum Proven to Kill H-Pylori for Relief From Stomach Ulcer ...
      Chios Gum Mastic is the resinous material obtained from the Pistacia
lentiscus tree which is grown on the island of Chios in Greece. ...
      www.healthynewage.com/stomach-ulcers.htm

      Also download the free trial Frex frequency program from
http://heal-me.com.au and run the Hpylori frequencies.  She could run it
through the headphones by her waist straight onto her stomach area or go in for
a stronger delivery through appliances available.  discussion group is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frexchat/

      I worked for Prof Goodwin in the hospital where they did all the work on
Hpylori in the 80s; I happened at that time to re-read "The Forty Nine Steps"
(by John Buchan, I think) in which was an American character with a stomach
ulcer who kept sucking Bismuth tablets.  By the end of the story his ulcer was
better.  I showed it to the Prof, he was quite tickled that John Buchan had the
answer all the time!  Bismuth was part of the recipe being trialled, goodness
knows what has happened to it all in the meantime.  A number of hits are found
on websearch for "ulcer bismuth".

      I seem to recall raw cabbage juice being part of a protocol many years
ago.
      Yup, the internet, our university.  Entered "ulcer cabbage juice" and got
many hits.
      Here is one:
      All about ulcers and alternative treatments
            Raw cabbage juice has a remarkable track record in helping people
with peptic ulcers. One quart daily of fresh cabbage juice, taken in divided
doses, ...
            alternative-medicine-and-health.com/conditions/ulcers.htm
            RAPID HEALING OF PEPTIC ULCERS IN PATIENTS RECEIVING FRESH CABBAGE
                  Thirteen patients with peptic ulcer were treated with fresh
cabbage juice, which, experiments have indicated, contains an antipeptic ulcer
factor. ...
                  www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1643665

            Dr. Cheney used cabbage juice to also treat gastric ulcers and
duodenal ulcers. He clearly was onto something, which he called "Vitamin U"
(for ulcer) for
            Cabbage (Brassica oleracea). Raw cabbage juice is a hallowed folk
remedy for ulcers. It turns out that cabbage and its juice contain considerable
amounts of
            During the early 1950s, Dr Garnett Cheney found that peptic ulcer
patients who drank 4 glasses of raw cabbage juice daily quickened the healing
process and
            Cabbage juice contains a special anti-ulcerous vitamin U. So, it is
used warm as a remedy against peptic ulcer and duodenum disease acute
conditions.
            Raw cabbage juice has a remarkable track record in helping people
with peptic ulcers. One quart daily of fresh cabbage juice, taken in divided
doses, ...
            alternative-medicine-and-health.com/conditions/ulcers.htm
            Ulcers
                  Choose cabbage juice: If you down about a quart of cabbage
juice daily, studies have found, your ulcer will heal more rapidly. Cabbage
juice is high in ...
                  www.drhoffman.com/page.cfm/156

      All the best to her
      Rowena

Have a daughter-in-law who has been diagnosed with this and she is in a lot of
pain.  CS doesn't seem to be making progress and she gets sick from the
antibiotics.

Anyone have suggestions as to other protocols which may be helpful.