Removing mercury and adding aspartame doesn't change a thing in the vaccines.
If anything it makes them more toxic, from one neuro-toxin to the other. What
in the world would be the point of adding a "sweetener" to something that is
administered to your bloodstream?? Vaccines are nothing more than
poulation/mind control/eugenics, that's what they're all about.

Kurt