From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:00 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Pain and depression with Lyme

And it does not help that many docs view depression as not part of the
problem, in my opinion caused by maybe spirochetes in the brain, and/or
brain poisons put out by the bugs.

Yes, it surely can be, so don't fall for it.  Repetitive thinking can
be definitely caused by physical ailments.  There was one preliminary
study that showed the parasites that cause cat scratch fever
(toxoplasmosis?) are killed by several psychology medications, as well
as anti parasitics.  They were going to try treating people with
bi-polar disorder with antiparasitics and see if it helped them. There
is a serious probability that many so-called psychological complaints
are actually parasitic, or toxic in nature.

You may have limited energy. It may feel overwhelming, but you can do
it. Just get through one day at a time. I still keep lists of what I
need to do each day (supplements to take, and when to take them), so I
don't forget something important.

Hang in there.

kathryn