Thanks for everyone's help

-----Original Message-----
From: M. G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:29 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Hi folks,

Thank you for carrying on reasonably well while I was distracted for
some days here... I'd like us to end the following threads and related
off topic discussions, please:

Vaccines and autism
Dental mercury
Understanding food irradiation
Take A Look At This! (cell-phone popcorn)

Also, now that the several vendors (Arnold, Jim) have had a chance to
talk about their own and each other's wares, I'd appreciate if that
discussion ends, as well. You've been well behaved thus far, gents.
Thank you!

Faith, Dan, others, thanks for ending the exchange that was starting to
infest the "info about the best generator" thread with snarkiness...

And everyone, thanks for welcoming and taking time to work with Mary
Ellen. That's what we're here for.

Mary Ellen, welcome aboard. Keep plugging away, ma'am. A lot of folks
have brought themselves back to health.

Be well!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner