Dear Peter:

It looks like you have been fighting Lyme for quite some time.  If you read
Bryan's book then you know that the Doug Coil Machine is the most powerful
tool out there.  Also you probably read that many protocols and machines
must be combined.  What is not generally stated is that some types of
machines loose their effectiveness and a different machine needs to be
purchased.

I based my design on Doug MacLean's work with the Doug Coil Machine.  I
worked with Doug for over a year and he would call Carol every few weeks to
monitor her progress.  He was concerned that the capacitor coupling may not
be as powerful as the coil inductive coupling.  I only have data on one test
subject, that is Carol, but it seems like it took 6 months for her to be 90%
recovered and about one year to be 100%.  The only thing we used was the
DougPlus and ionic colloidal silver.  Doug MacLean states that it takes 2 to
3 years to recover from Lyme using the Doug Coil Machine.

I have three machines being tested and the reports I am getting are very
encouraging.  It seems like the DougPlus produces herx reaction where other
machines have ceased to be effective.  One customer has a $6000 PERL machine
that was very effective but no longer does the trick.  He is using
MesoSilver and the DougPlus and calls to tell me that he is feeling good.

If you would like to try the DougPlus, I give a 30 day money back, less
shipping.  You will know whether it works within a few days.

Jim Meissner   www.MeissnerResearch.com