I'm sure it would kill some pathogens from most diseases. I do know that Jim
Humble has been using MMS with great success to treat HIV in Africa. If I had
HiV, I'd give that a whirl. It works pretty good for lyme as well, which is
alot like HIV, they just used a bacteria for the main pathogen instead of a
virus.

Kurt