Dear Wayne:

>> As I have said, no ppm meter exists in the world today.  Just because
many people use the EC meter and call the results ppm metes does not  a ppm
meter exist.

Actually there are at least two scientific instruments that directly measure
silver concentration.  One is a probe similar to a pH probe that
specifically measures silver concentration.  The other is a photo
spectrometer.  Neither one is cheap.   I have been to Frank Key's lab
several times and the device he uses burns the silver sample in a plasma
then measures the frequency spectrum emitted and the magnatude in relation
to a certified standard.

It just so happens that the collidal silver made by my generator shows that
uS is a 1 to 1 realation to PPM using the Hanna PWT tester.  Other EC meters
probably will be different.  See the test report at
http://meissnerresearch.com/products/silver-generator .

Jim Meissner   www.MeissnerResearch.com

  _____