----- Original Message -----
From: mary patten RN
To: cherokee
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 3:34 PM
Subject: AVIAN FLU HAS ALREADY BEEN WEAPONIZED

Avian Flu Has Already Been Weaponized

I'll give you the bottom line first: based on Gen. Stubblebine's careful
analysis of the existing evidence, Avian Flu has already been turned into a
pandemic virus with a lot of sophisticated help from people who are not your
friends, but who are very good at weaponizing organisms, like the previously
innocuous bird flu virus, H5N1.

There is a basic virological fact you need to know to make sense of what comes
next: it is impossible to make a vaccine against a virus that does not yet
exist.  Public relations efforts to the contrary, IF a vaccine is being made
against the Avian Flu virus in its pandemic form, that means that the pandemic
virus already exists.  Period.  End of discussion.  So that fact that the Avian
Flu vaccine is already being manufactured in China by Sanofi-Pasteur, a
wholly-owned subsidiary of the French arm of the Rockefeller oil cartel (Total
Petroleum) is confirmation of what you are about to read.   If you allow it to
be introduced into your body, there is no reason to imagine it will be anything
but an unmitigated disaster for your immune system and for you.  We believe
it's
planned to be that way.

I do not know A. True Ott, PhD, but he was kind enough to send me a PDF file
recently in which he puts a lot of the pieces together that I have been finding
in my own research.  Some of his conclusions I have serious difficulty with,
but
parts of his chronology are used here with appreciation.

Let's start with the basics: H5N1 is a benign, commonplace virus which most
birds carry with no harm to themselves or humans.  Humans also have viruses we
have no problem with: these viral companions keep our immune systems healthy
and
humming.  Only under the stimulus of novel and dangerous toxins which your body
has no way to get rid of (detoxify), and stress which overwhelms your coping
capacity, does an innocuous virus mutate and become something that can make you
sick or kill you.

All human cases of H5N1 have occurred in areas of sick birds in large
concentrations such as factory farms where handlers come into contact with
stressed and sick birds in toxic surroundings where toxic residues are
concentrated at high levels.

For example, in Vietnam, where thousands of gallons of Monsanto chemicals such
as Agent Orange were  dumped in huge amounts following the Vietnam war
outbreaks
of Avian Flu are not uncommon. These outbreaks occurred in highly toxic
environments, where crowded, sick factory farm chickens have been inoculated
[supposedly] against Avian Flu.

It will also become deadly, of course, when labs are employed to alter it so
that it becomes an efficient weapon of mass destruction.  The US has had a
program to accomplish exactly that for over a century now, astounding as that
may seem!

Our best intelligence estimate is that pandemic Avian Flu already exists.  It
appears to have been turned into a massive viral threat through bioengineering
by the United States, fusing the deadly genome of the 1918 Pandemic, mis-named
the "Spanish Flu", with the DNA of the H5N1 virus in a growth medium of human
kidney cells to make sure that the virus recognizes human cells and knows how
invade them.

Please re-read that paragraph again and consider the threat that poses to you
and your family.
The Spanish Pandemic Rides Again
The genome of the 1918 pandemic so-called "Spanish Flu" was recently
intentionally resurrected.  Because of that ressurection, the Avian Flu, and
its
vaccine, are now a US government-instigated threat to life - your life.
The Spanish Flu, which was not Spanish at all, was created in the US through an
early bioweapons program and injected into healthy young men (i.e., 'soliders')
as the first mandatory vaccination in the military during WWI (also known as
the
"War to End Wars" and the "Great War").  The "Spanish Flu", which originated in
Kansas on US Military bases, killed a minimum of 50 million Americans.  It was
one of the deadliest pandemics in modern history.  It was also one of the most
successful biological weapons ever created.
Time Line To Disaster
This may be one of the most important chronologies you will ever read:
April 6, 1917:
• US declares war on Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, Germany, and the Ottoman
Empire.
• America swings into full production of War material.
• American men are drafted into military service and deployed for training in
Spain
• ALL NEW RECRUITS ARE GIVEN MANDATORY VACCINATIONS --- One of which is a
"broad-spectrum" live virus influenza vaccination
• Rockefeller makes millions in vaccine sales while consolidating Standard Oil
contracts worldwide
• The first British soldiers committed to World War I are deployed to Iraq to
protect American oil interests there
• Following mass vaccine injections, U.S. soldiers are crowded into troop ships
and sent to "train" in Spain.  Seasick, stressed soldiers aged 18-34 exhibit
influenza symptoms on the voyage
• Immediately after arriving in Spain, U.S. soldiers are "trained", that is,
exposed to, the various forms of gas they will experience in the trenches in
France
• Exposure to these highly toxic gasses causes the live-virus influenza
organisms to mutate into an extremely lethal, and highly communicable, form of
virus
• Millions of young, healthy men and women aged 18-34 die worldwide as a result
of vaccinations  combined with novel and highly toxic chemicals
November 11, 1918
• Armastice with Germany and its Allies
• Following the end of "The Great War" - The heads of the various
multi-national
banks met in conference at San Remo in 1924 to assess war reparations for
Germany.
• John D. Rockefeller and the Rothschilds  have consolidated and vastly
increased their wealth through actively funding both sides of the war
March 28, 1924
• Rockefeller formes a French oil conglomerate  calling  it "Total", the
"French
Company of Petroleums" aka CFP
• TOTAL is awarded a controlling interest via Deutsche Bank's stock in the
Turkish Petroleum Company in Baghdad which was eventually renamed the Iraq
Petroleum Company
• The Iraq Petroleum Company was  confiscated and nationalized by Saddam
Hussein
in 1990.
• TOTAL Inc. is a true multi-national mega-corporation which  operates in more
than 130 countries and has over 110,000 employees.
Now the Avian Flu - Oil - China - US - WMD connection starts to get
interesting.
Here's the Play: Oil to Drugs to Death
Two of TOTAL's prime, wholly-owned subsidiaries are the pharmaceutical giants
Sanofi-Aventis, and Sanofi-Pasteur.  Both are world-leaders in the development
and testing of experimental vaccines, which are manufactured primarily in
China.
On March 23, 2005, NIH, through the National Institute of Allergy and
Infectious
Disease, announces the initiation of a program to develop a vaccine for Avian
Flu, asserting that although there have only been less than a handfull of
cases,
Avian Flu poses a vast public health menace.
http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/news/newsreleases/2005/avianfluvax.htm
And it is clearly true that a weaponized virus does present a massive threat to
public health.  That's the whole point of weaponizing it, isn't it? For a look
at Sanofi-Pasteur's plans for its profit (and perhaps your death). You can
confirm their plans here:

www.sanofi-aventis.com/Images/060706_IR_en_tcm23-13319.pdf