sol, i did mine with success. i did my dogs, with success. 15 yr old lab came in with severe cataracts. his was remarkable with the large white gobs in the corner of his eyes in about 3 days. the cataracts apparently came off in layers. what i did was soften cataract with cold pressed (not capsule)pure flax seed oil for 5 to 30 minutes,( i use Barlean's) then a drop or two of eye drops that contain 15% pure MSM. about 3 x first day, then cut back according to severity. after months, i still, on occasion, will treat the both of us. important to share with those that have dogs with cataracts. it is lovely to know this dear, sweet, new friend in my home can see again. hugs to those that care, vicki ----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 6:29 PM
Subject: CS>CS for cataracts?

Anybody remember the recipe for CS eye drops with MSM or DMSO or both to clear cataracts? Any details of how many times a day to use, or how much MSM to add to the CS?

Other suggestions for getting rid of cataracts? Apparently if I don't do something that works, I'm looking at cataract surgery in a couple years, and I'd sure like to avoid that.
sol