Carole

       Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:47:26 -0500 From:"David Bearrow"
<chip...@verizon.net> To:silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: Re: CS>FDA Unleashes
Mass Irradiation of Spinach, Lettuce and   Other  Vegetables
Plain Text Attachment     [  Scan and Save to Computer      ]

I'm seriously considering unsubscribing from this
list due to paranoid delusionary posts such as
this one which have nothing to do with the topic
of colloidal silver. Its not even cleverly done
by offering cs as an alternative antibacterial
spray. This post is about manipulating emotion.
It states a bunch of hypothesis as facts and
offers nothing to back it up. This post is
typical of kmilkowski's posts. Paranoid
conspiracy off topic posts which divide the list
and lead to more off topic posting. Its terribly
distracting and its going to drive me away.

David