I think it is a great idea too.  I've sprayed all my shoes.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS in boot inserts

Great idea, thanks for posting it. It is a good reminder for the fall coming up. --Kathryn

On Aug 22, 2008, at 7:13 PM, sickleave48...@aol.com wrote:

Well over a year ago I sprayed the inside of my boot liners (cold weather thin soles). To date I wear the boot liner every evening around the house, as slippers.
I have the one ankle that gets cold and stars to hurt (left one).
Went for tests on circulation and both legs are fine and the left one that gives me a problem is actually a little bit better on circulation. Well the liners stop my feet from hurting, I usually wear them to bed also.
Well to date there is no smell from the boot liners.
Bob