On 8/23/2008 2:17:18 PM, Carole Coffman (mooska...@sbcglobal.net)
wrote:
>The thing that concerns me is my elderly mother.  She is 85 and gets the shot
>every year because that is what her doctor recommends to her.  My question is
>this; If she were to take CS on a daily basis, say 1 oz per day, could she
>fight off the flu if she came into contact with it?  And if not, say she got
>the flu anyway, could she fight it off easier taking say 8 oz of CS per day
>while feeling the symptoms?  I don't even know if my mom would take my advice
>about CS but it wouldn't hurt to try.
>
>I take about an oz of CS per day myself, don't measure it just take a swig of
>it and hold it in mymouth for 3-4 minutes after brushing/flossing my teeth in
>the AM and PM. I assume I'm taking it adequately?
>
>Carole

Carole,
I use CS in the same manner as you do.
I've found it to be the best way, at least for me.

If I waited for a "need" such as cold or flu, it would entail
suffering through a "recovery time", whereas taking CS daily,
prophylactically, I never get infected to begin with.

I maintain that CS is a immune system booster, and a necessary
micronutrient. But that's just me.

                                                Chuck
The best way to keep your kids out of hot water is to put some
dishes in it.

PM