The lyme tests all suck by design. If they were accurate, there'd be big
problems, everybody might figure out where they get it from. Look up Dr. Lida
Mattman?? I think that's how to spell her name. She just died last week, she
was in her 90's. She developed an accurate lyme test and was run out of
business by good ol' uincle sam. She kept on fighting anyway, her work is still
ongoing. You can look into Central Florida Research lab, for testing. They have
one of the most accurate tests. Lyme, is a clinical dx anyway, it's diagnosed
by symptoms. There aren't any tests for MS or Parkinsons either, people just
accept the dx from the allopathic quacks.

I have been on the salt/c protocol for over 2 years along with other various
non-pharmaceutical adjuncts. Seems to be working out well for me. In March of
06, I could barely walk up a flight of stairs at sea level. This past March I
went skiing in Colorado and had almost no problem hiking up 13,000 feet
carrying my skis. I was starting to develope Parkinsons 2 and a half years ago,
and had I followed the allopath I'd probably be in the same boat as Micael J
Fox?? Who incidently was treated for lyme years before his Parkinson's dx was
given.

Kurt