To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS and hydrogen peroxide

Del, is that link working? Or the whole site? I'm getting an almost
blank page that suggests it's been taken down or hacked.

Mike D.

Hi:

I posted a link to that Jonathan Wright article when it first appeared.
However, I got no response from the group so did not discuss it any
further, however, I still think it is one of the most remarkable
endorsements of CS that I have seen in any natural health newsletter.

Here is the link again, if anybody is interested:

http://www.wrightnewsletter.com/archives/pdfs/nah_06/nah_200609.pdf

I also have a file copy of the article on my PC if anybody wants that
please let me know.

Del
----- Original Message ----- From: larry tankersley