Is she taking enough vitamin D? It's a natural pain killer, per article that
was just posted on this site.

Sincerely< Barb M.

-------Original Message-------

From: Norton, Steve
Date: 9/23/2008 19:09:43
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Colloidal gold

Thanks, that generator is reasonably priced and certainly safer than the
microwave transformer approach. I wlll look into all the suggestions
everyone has made and I am surprised be the FAST responses. I sincerely
mean the thanks. The pain killers my friend takes almost incapicates her
and I hope there is spme way to help her have a more normal life.
  - Steve N