Steven Foss wrote:
Dear Marshall,

You wrote:

Not all cases of Argyria are Slate Blue.  Some are Slate Grey.

OK, what is the difference between slate blue and slate grey? I thought slate comes in one color, which is a slightly bluish grey. If everyone didn't call it blue, I would have to call mine grey actually.

I just looked them up. Mine are exactly the color of slate grey at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slate_gray. Looking at http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm their medium slate blue and slate grey 4 look almost identical to me. Frankly I don't see how one could differentiate between these two greys.

Marshall