Date sent:              Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:08:18 -0700
From:                   wsims21...@aol.com
Subject:                FATH & CS
To:                     silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com

Hi all. I have a true story to tell everyone that will read this about
CS.  My brother went into the hospital Aug 29. 2008. His kidneys were
both shut down.  His liver was failing. So to make a long story short.
October 01 the family was  called to the hospital for the worst. My
brother was on death row. So he made it  through the night. I was
talking to one of my other brothers and we decided to  sneak some CS
into the hospital to my sick brother. So we did it on the  02.  We had
to do it with a very small sponge that the hospital was using  to give
him water with. The next day things had changed for him. He was trying
to talk. We missed giving him some waster that day, but we made up for
it the  next day. So to make everything really short his urine is the
right color today  and he is doing a lot better. Thanks to this group
and CS. This was plan Silver  Water that we are sneaking and giving
him.
The doctors is taking the credit but  we don't care about that as long
as our brother is doing fine. I just wanted to  express my deepest
thanks for being introduced to CS.

Willie Sims

**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
destination.  Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!