Ode;
I haven't had much algebra and that a long ago, but, If A+B=C and A+C= B, then A=B=C then all is "zero". Don't know of any other integer value that would fit.
Bruce A.

Ode Coyote wrote:

It means he believed in us as well as himself for the same reason he believed in himself.
WE don't believe in ourselves...and therefore know not what we do.
Read what he "said" [and forget all the other stuff ]
Simple Algebra and each parable a word problem.
If A+B=C   and A+C= B, then A=B=C and all is "one".
Believe what you want, you cannot be a "prodigal son", there is nowhere BUT your fathers house to-go-to and decorating it to look otherwise doesn't change that.
It only allows you to believe what can't be true.

SNIP!