Have your son look at the information provided at:

www.atlasnova.com/CSMakingInfo.htm

He can make his own colloidal silver and in doing so he can learn about volts and ohms and amps, plus a bit of chemistry. If he masters this and understands the process, he will also have the start of a great science fair project. Do they still have science fairs? If he needs help with any part of this I will be happy to answer his questions via e-mail and by asking questions he will help me in my effort to explain the process. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy" <vano...@mrtc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [ Re: CS>new member-water oz

Thanks to everyone for your replies. You know he really doesn't eat much meat at all - maybe a hamburger every once in awhile-he is 13 so he still asks for McDs now and then.
He does consume his fair share of dairy though.
He drinks milk at school everyday.

I think his football equipment may be part of the problem but not all because he had this before he started playing. Sweating does make it worse.

Going to try to buy a CS gen but cannot spend $145 right now. Need info on making one here myself for now.

Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>