Whoa, a bit of reading material there Steve, will check it out in more detail,
all of it looks like it could be interesting.  Thanks for that.

N.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 8:42 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>CS in Eyes/Ears

  On another group, a person tried an anticancer treatment that uses a large
amount of MMS transdermally and she noted that after the treatment the loud
ringing she had had in her ears for many years had disappeared and not
returned. The treatment is called the Overnight Cancer Cure (OCC) at
www.cancertutor.com. Might be worth a try.
   - Steve N