On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:06:56 -0400
"Faith Gagne" <jitte...@gis.net> wrote:

> Wow!  I am so impressed and hopeful about this fabulous news.  I feel
> as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I hope and pray
> that this is true.  I agree that we still need green energy.  Thank
> you for sharing this.  Faith G.

Not to be a cynic, but I see the date on that is March 2007.
You know, the energy tech field sees a lot of false starts and even
scams... Also, reading through it, it seemed likely that they would be
consuming a lot more energy than they could produce with their method
(if it worked), so I thought the claims of "nuclear waste into clean
energy" might be at the very least rather optimistic.

Cheers,
indi