Question:  Why would you not put CS in your ears?  Or your eyes?

I don't have trouble with my eyes, other than being near-sighted.
For the dog, I just wasn't sure if it was a good idea.
I guess I don't put it in my ears because I wouldn't expect it would
penetrate oils and wax to go where it needs to go. Maybe mixed
with H2O2, as someone else mentioned.

Cheers,
indi

Indi, I have put CS in my eyes but I am always curious as to the motivation and experiences of other people. Thanks. Faith G.