I think the therapy I was talking about was the Aerobic Oxygen which sparked off a debate before. This, by the way, is the name of the product which is a form of stabilized oxygen, a form of which Jim Humble started with before he discovered MMS. I have found it very beneficial for constipation, and my energy levels went up so much. It didn't do so well for my husband though, who has a very dodgy system and it gave him the 'runs' even with just a few drops. Again, horses for courses. dee