My browser could not find this address.  Is anyone else having this problem?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Popis" <spo...@iburst.co.za>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: RE: CS>Re: The Healing Universe Rife links

Hi Neville,

You probably read the article on
http://homodiet.netffirms,com/otherssay/royalrife.htm

Stan Popis

 _____

From: Neville [mailto:nevillem...@bigpond.com]
Sent: 26 October 2008 01:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Yep, I have a 7 page story about Dr. Rife but damned if I can find it on the
internet again to give a link to it so here is the final 'chapter' of his
life.  I've tried to search for...'the rife story' as this is the title I
think, unless I just gave it that title when I printed it out, sorry.  At
the top of one page it has 'tribe.net', maybe this could be a starting
point.

Quote:

["And remember what a universal cure meant to hospitals and research
foundations? Doctors who tried to defend Rife lost their foundation grants
and hospital privileges".

"To finish the job, the medical journals, supported almost entirely by drug
company revenue and controlled by the AMA, refused to publish any paper by
anyone on Rife's therapy.  Therefore, an entire generation of medical
students graduated into practice without ever once hearing of Rife's
breakthroughs in medicine."

"In 1971 Royal Rife died from a combination of valium and alcohol at the age
of 83."]  End quotes.

I'm really bugged with not knowing where I found the article I printed out
as it is an extremely fascinating and educational read, and criminal what
was done to him, his machines, and the records of his research. I've tried
to find it again for you but can't, maybe someone else knows.  I stumbled
upon it several years ago in my amateur 'google' searching after purchasing
the three machines Bob Beck placed in the public domain, and I'm still an
amateur 'googler' sad to say.  The article states he invented the first
microscope for viewing live viruses.  You may like to try to find articles
on Morris Fishbein as this person was basically responsible for Rife's
demise. He was also responsible for the demise of one Harry Hoxsey who had
a herbal cancer remedy.  I wish I could be more helpful as it's a really
good read about Rife's life and how the 'establishment' destroyed him.

Neville.