Morning Paula,

At 06:36 AM 11/15/2008, you wrote:
This is really an informative article about heart issues. It recommends a number of nutrients. For blockages it talks about Hawthorn syrup by Dr. Christopher. It would be worthwhile reading for anyone with heart problems.

    I think Dr. Christopher may have been the original to use it, not sure.

Another doctor, that was a Heart Surgeon, and just Quit, he said that was not the way to
do it.  He became a trainer and physical fitness expert,
( maybe Dr. Mirkin, not sure )  He did advocate Hawthorne berry syrup.

I have a friend that grew up in KY. He said his grand father used to send the younger boys into the hills and mountains to get Hawthorne berries for him.

I never had any fresh Hawthorne berries, maybe they taste good.

However I eat many kinds of wild berries, when I can find them. Some tell me the ones I eat are poison. Maybe so, maybe not.

Here are pictures of some.......  http://www.fugitt.com/files/wildberry/

My daughter says they are not wild, and they are poison, They are growing wild on my land,
and I ate some anyway.    I asked her,  How long before I die ?

Others say the wild black cherries are poison. Many so, but I have been eating them for years.
Also eat huckleberries, blackberries, and any other kind I can find.

Relative to the Hawthorne berries, and the syrup, I would have to say, many have lived to a
ripe old age, no heart problems, and  had none of the berries and the syrup.

Likely the magic in them exists other places as well.

If I change this to plain text the link can't be used.

<http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/full-page.php?id=852051508&&page=news>http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/full-page.php?id=852051508&&page=news

I don't understand that at all. I just sent it in html and both links worked.

For the benefit of those with crippled mailers and browsers, I will send it in plain text.

Wayne