Actually, it is David Snowdon we have to thank, as he dug it out of the archives. I am a more recent list member, so I did not see it the first time around. Sure, you are most welcome for the forward. I STILL think it is your own efforts that we have to thank, since you actually followed the protocol, now we all have a very good testimonial to help others, in case of...

I am tickled you can walk without a cane!  I am so happy for you.

Kathryn

On Dec 11, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Indi wrote:

Actually, after searching my own archives it appears that I read the
information in an email forwarded by Kathryn which appears below. The
original was a few years before I got here. Thanks Kathryn!

Cheers,
indi

----- Forwarded message from Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> -----

From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:30:24 -0500
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>MRSA - Brooks Bradley

On Oct 11, 2008, at 8:36 PM, David Snowdon wrote:

I believe that the original poster wanted to know if Brooks Bradley had
written anything on the subject of using CS for MRSA. I was able to
find this in my archive:

From: Brooks Bradley
Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2004
Subject: CS/ MRSA cure? Comment

About three years ago we conducted rather extensive evaluations for
effectivity of colloidal silver on MRSA (presenting both topically and
as epithelial tissue challenge in the throat).

We investigated a consequential number of protocol variations. ALL
those including colloidal silver proved acceptably effective.
However, the most effective single protocol, utilizing a minimum number
of total ingredients, revealed to be one including nothing more than
75% 10 to 20 ppm colloidal silver (by volume), 10% full-strength DMSO (by
volume) and 15% Glycerin (by volume).
Our results displayed to be (in comparison to the general anecdotal
information in the posted article) equal or superior in time response
to those claimed by the authors of the information appearing in web
posting at Mr. Rense's site.
My comments are not designed in any way to denigrate the very
useful/effective results achieved by the gentleman at the center of
this disclosure.

It is quite pleasing to observe the demonstrated success of the
"untaught medical savage" in addressing the very real, and threatening,
challenge of MRSA in contrast to the ineptitude and poorly
designed/executed research machinations of  the U.K's  reigning
Phamaceutical Convention. :>)

Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
Harborne Research Foundation

-