Hi, another old-time temporary fix, for the tooth part, is oil of clove
which pharmacies used to carry but also likely nowadays found in health
organic supplement type stores.  Soak a tooth pick in the oil of clove
and dab it onto the tooth - the stuff stings like crazy so minimize lip
contact.  HTH, Malcolm