Happy Holidays too all once again.  This is the greatest list ever.  Thank you,
thank you to all of you that offered advice on my Tooth Emergency.  It worked
like a charm.  First the Vanilla for pain.   I ran to my cupboard and
immediately splashed some in my mouth.  Within SECONDS it started relieving the
pain.  It burned (because I discovered it is 35% alcohol) but it diminished the
pain by like 75% ---AMAZING.  Then I dug out my DMSO and CS mixed them and
started holding it in my mouth every hour or so.  Within one day, the swelling
was down on the bottom tooth.  Then suddenly the top tooth started hurting.  I
repeated and both teeth are ok and will hold until I get to a dentist after the
Holiday.  Didn't try any of the other stuff yet, but Wow!  I am so happy that I
can continue with my plans.   Again, thank you to all.  You guys are the
smartest and the greatest list ever.

Gladys