Hi Kathryn,
It was about two weeks, and tailed off, rather than finally I woke up
one morning and realized it was over.  It was about as bad as I've ever
felt the flu; for the first three days I wondered if this was going to
put me in the hospital.  I still have phlegm from it, or perhaps another
milder bug snuck in "under cover" and is still in there. There have been
heavy chemtrails around here and in my worse moments I wondered if they
were poisoning me.  A few acquaintances got it too, and also were
impressed with how vicious it was.

Soo, Am I back to normal? Well, not quite but hardly still in its grip.
Take care,
Malcolm