Georgia,

You need to get the manual baby Godzilla... it has literally saved my teeth and should get rid of any infection and pain in a tooth or root. It certainly worked for me. Join "microelectricitygermkiller" group on Yahoo. They have schematics to build your own or you can purchase one from a gentleman named "V". They are $35.00 and worth their weight in gold. It sends 3-6 volts DC into the tooth and kills the bacteria almost instantly.

    Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: <gmetrop...@aol.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:58 AM
Subject: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

I am suffering from constant severe tooth pain in a compromised upper right molar. A temporary was put in a couple years ago due to nerve pain when filling. i was frugal in flossing between the molar because food would get stuck near the gum after the filling. I was told 3 months ago that I have deep gum pockets in all my teeth and enamel erosion which was due to being too frugal with the electric brush and using 3% peroxide and straight baking soda on my brush 3x/d. Now I have severe pain in my molar above the filling at the gum line. Cold and hot are more painful. Swishing silver is excruciating. I have referred pain to the entire gums of the right top and bottom. Saltwater helps slightly. The dentist says automatic root canal- I know that's not an option but I don't want to loose my tooth. I am told the involvement is in the pulp and nerve with possibly dentin exposure. I have ordered Dr. Shultze rinse,CoQ10,and tooth soap to save my gums and taking silver to try to keep from spreading. I battle chronic lyme and mycoplasma around my scalp causing circulatory and muscle issues down my body. My fibrosed throbbing crunchy scalp burns and contacts muscles down my back to my ankles. The head throbbing.and tendon spasms along with severe varicose veins causing leg spasms keep me from sleeping for many years and now this. I juice and eat organic which helps to keep going. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to save my tooth,expense and misery. No dentists here have options -its root canal or removal and bridge which carry other issues. Has anyone healed a compromised tooth before and avoided extractions and root canal? Please send any info and successes. Is there any successful way to heal an infected compromised tooth pulp and nerve? I greatly appreciate your time and thoughts. Georgia