Oh, Susan, this is a wonderful bit of news that will fairly float all of our 
spirits to the heavens. 

God bless,
Taylor

<< Here's the good news. I have RA--Since being on colloidal silver, Minocin 
and 
 other antibiotics and now using RA SPES (1 week), I actually shuffled to the 
 fridge today with a walker!!! About 10' there and back. I don't have 
 wheelchair access to my kitchen and had a small emergency as my aide didn't 
 show today. This is the first time in 1 year and 4 mons that I have 'semi' 
 walked! I was on antibio soley and not improving. I added the colloidal 
 silver and have  seen tremendous improvement--pain is gone, joint snapping 
 gone, I couldn't put weight on my right leg--well I did it today!!! The RA 
 SPES herb combo seems to be helping too.
 
 Thanks for all the great info.
 
 Susan L >>


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>